Friday 13 November 2009

The Late Late Breakfast Show Friday the 13th

Friday the 13th is meant to be an unlucky day, but it was really lucky for me. I got take part on Tracey Moberly's show broadcast live from the Foundry on Resonance 104.4fm. It was a proper random panel of interesting people including a radical priest who set up Housmans radical book sellers (Their having their 50th anniversary celebration tomorrow night), Viv Albertine from The Slits and John Sinclair, can't remember the other people's names. I talked about the zine friendly event, zines/comics and a bit about the Alternative Press. It was my 1st time ever on a live radio show and was kind of nervous, but it was good fun and got to hang out with all the people evolved over some lunch. So I had a proper random, but fun day. Many thanks to everyone at the Foundry.

Update on the 18/11/09

I now have a link where the radio show can be heard and pictures can be seen. My bit is from 46mins.

Here is the link: http://www.sanderswood.com/radio/flbs/2009/title/091113/

Photographs
© foundry


No comments:

Post a Comment