Friday 4 June 2010

Zine Symposium sucess

Last Saturday I was with the Alternative Press at the London Zine Symposium. It was a really good day. I launched my new comic "Gissa Job" which went down really well, I shifted around 25 copies of it and also did a few swaps (including a swap for a mini zine which is only 3cm by 3cm by Fernanda meireles from Portugal). 1st time I've left an event and done that well, plus I meet lots of cool people with cool work. I even got a really nice mention by a lady called Philipa Law on her blog, so thought I would return the favour.

I also managed to get to go to some of the talks where I got to meet the lovely Jossie Long (cool comedian). She is genuinely really nice and makes really funny zines, if anyone is interested in downloadi
ng some of her zines for free click here. Here are some pictures from the day taken by Noriko Onohara.

No comments:

Post a Comment