Friday 23 April 2010

Creative capital presents Alternative Press DIY Workshop


Last week Saturday me and the other Alternative Press guys were asked to put on a day of workshops. I was asked to demonstrate drawing with twigs and ink because that's the method I enjoy using to illustrate my home-made comics. The day went down really well. The point of the whole day was to get people who have never made a zine an opportunity to make one and be creative. We were hoping that people who attended all the workshops whould at the end of the day have there 1st completed mini zine or some sort of idea about how to make one. Here are some pictures of two of the guys whole actually completed a zine on the day and some of the twig and ink drawings people made. This is the 1st time I have ever been part of running a workshop. (New experience) More more pictures click here

No comments:

Post a Comment