Friday 2 April 2010

The UK Web & Mini Comix Thing 2010 completed sticker passport


Here is a scan from the sticker book collection I put together at the The UK Web & Mini Comix Thing 2010 last weekend. It was surprisingly good fun running around the exhibit collecting a stickers/stamps from all of the other exhibitors. Once I got given the 1st sticker, I was hooked and couldn't leave without filling the whole thing up. Really good idea thanks to Lizz Luney, it was a great way of getting people to interact with each other.

I picked up a few cools things at the event including some of the following: a couple of humorous birthday cards illustrated by a guy called Matt Rosemier, 2 mini comics from Shug , a nice little mini comic by David O'Connell titled "The green lady mystery" and a really nice anthology called birdsong by failboatpress. The birdsong anthology book is really nicely put together and has a nice feel running through the book. They also they used a bit of spot varnish on the cover, I'm a bit of a sucker for spot varnish. I haven't read it yet, but I'm sure it's going to be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment